The Breezes of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Breezes of Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Costuming Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
minxlette

minxlette

Costuming Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Updates from the tesslers   Costuming Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Jake's jacket fits perfectly. Yay

I tried on my white shift with the blue lace up vest thing (see: tampa GOTM). It works great since I loosened the laces on the vest and the vest is also bluish/gray so fits the color schemes. The shift's not low cut so it looks good without being like "here's my boobs" (sorry guys. Nova's not that kinda girl Wink )
Back to top Go down
pendragon

pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Costuming Ideas   Costuming Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 am

So here's my ideal costume, I think.

My beat up combat boots, a pair of black slacks that should look like the same materiel as the jacket, a white tee shirt or white wife-beater shirt, and the jacket.

I'm debating picking up a black ballcap and some rank insignia from the Army surplus store on 50. If I do, Haley - you want me to get some for the rest?

Who all is the military folks if I do, and their rank?
Crane's is easy, black ballcap, with a the silver eagle for a US Army Colonel (equivalent rank to a current Navy Captain).
Hazard's, then, would be a set of US Army Captain's Bars (equivalent rank to a current Navy Lieutenant).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Costuming Ideas   Costuming Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:06 am

I dunno yet if Avery's going to wear a hat. I think she's going to have pips on her jacket and maybe just leave it at that. She's very aware that this isn't a military expedition. The ranking on the ship is exclusive to the ship.

Whoa, that reminds me. I need to go do ship rankings.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
pendragon

pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Costuming Ideas   Costuming Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:10 am

Let me know how you'd want to do it, simply because I think Hazard's a "Name, Rank, Serial Number" kinda guy. I'm really debating the hat with rank insignia, but let me know what you're doing for rank stuff before i go buy something. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Costuming Ideas   Costuming Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 am

I know we're gonna do collar pips at the least. Four for Avery, three for Jackson and two for Jordan. Maybe just silver stars or something. They're the 'officers' aboard the ship. The rest do have a place in the chain of command (in case something happens to those three), but they're not considered part of the command crew.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
pendragon

pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Costuming Ideas   Costuming Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:21 am

Oh, that works perfectly. I'll get my black ballcap with the Navy Lt. insig, and do the pips on the jacket collar.

Heeeee. ::grins::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costuming Ideas   Costuming Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costuming Ideas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2