The Breezes of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Breezes of Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
minxlette

minxlette

Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:05 am

I'll cross post this to the mailing list but things that have been talked about:

Adding egg crate foam to the walls to help kill some white space
Adding some small shelves for each bunk so you guys can have some personal items (see below)
Repair and redo on some of the boards for more durability
Adding another projector in the mess room so we can actually play movies/coms
Upgrading crew quarter black out windows to have star motifs (oooo star fields)
Hypersleep bracelets - we need better ones but Brit and I like the glowies so I'm plotting how to have better ones with glowies in them.

which brings me back to #2:

Personal items.

I need to know what your character would have with them or as decor for their personal stuff. For example, we know that Avery would have some classic pin-up style art in her quarters, or that Nova would have the tea set she uses in ceremonies and Jackson would have an Eagles poster etc.

Sooo... tell me what you'd have! I can make some stuff up based on, at this point, a really decent knowledge of the PC's but I'd rather you guys give me a list so I can start keeping an eye peeled for appropriate items Smile Really, be creative. If I can't do it, I'll let you know but even specific magazines, photo albums of various things - all doable.
Back to top Go down
Narzack

Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:27 pm

I would just like to point out that I am so pumped that my eyes are bleeding.
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\narzack.tabulas.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:18 pm

I'm going to try and get a cheap sheet set for Avery's bed, as well as some stuf to hang on the walls. I'd like pictures of her old crews, too. I dunno. Still brainstorming.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
minxlette

minxlette

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:37 pm

I likely will have various bed and bath coupons of some nature by that point.
I want a different comforter for Nova and Jackson's room. To be fair we need a new one for the air mattress anyway so I may just go GET one.

I know I want a digital picture frame (which if I can find the one my brother gave me...) for pictures of Orion and the crew.

Old crew pics would rock Smile

Can we see about getting a crew photo at some point? We can get Matt in when he's available and JD can photoshop for us.
Back to top Go down
minxlette

minxlette

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Feel free to actually REPLY to this people :0p
Back to top Go down
Narzack

Narzack

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 am

I'm thinking a picture of Harlan with the other three Horsemen from the Academy.
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\narzack.tabulas.com
Char

Char

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 pm

I can send the photo Polly took in the past on the capsule. Wink
Back to top Go down
minxlette

minxlette

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 pm

That would also be excellent provided Haley doesn't mind us having found that Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 pm

'Course I don't mind!
Back to top Go down
minxlette

minxlette

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Okay so so far, I've got some ideas from Haley, from Jake, from Kaoru, and a little bit from Kyle. I think I have ideas from Gull.

Anyone else have preferences or thoughts or things they want for personal items? I'll totally make crap up for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm gonna have Avery be pretty sparse on personal items - just 'cause I'd rather we keep sprucing up the common areas and crew quarters.

But I do wanna make an updated list of non-personal stuff. Hm. I'll do that right now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Definites:
Egg Crate Foam (Walmart)
Crew Quarter Shelves (IKEA)
Switches for Lights in Panels (Gogas and Lana)
Projector in Mess Hall (Gogas)
New Rad Panels For Common Rooms (Home Depot)
VOSS (Valdosta Onboard Synthetic Supplement) Water
Special Datapads (Lana)

Maybes:
New Hypersleep Bands
Crew Quarter Star Motif Windows
Glow Bottle Collars
Back to top Go down
minxlette

minxlette

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Hypersleep bands I'm actually already working on so should be okay Smile

The glowy bottle things I think are pretty definite as long as the samples fit.

And I'm going to try out the "window" design thing once we have the foam board.
Back to top Go down
minxlette

minxlette

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Folks, last chance to tell me any personal effects you may have onboard. I'm going to Ikea with Haley this weekend to get the shelves and after that will be compiling the "stuff" people requested. If you didn't tell me anything, I'll make it up as best as I can.
Back to top Go down
stareyed

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 am

For Sadie:

Some sort of globe representation of terra (I have a squishy ball I can bring)
Crystal Rose
Australian anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!   Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprops for Session 5 - Please Read!
Page 1 of 1