The Breezes of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Breezes of Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sprops - Session 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
minxlette

minxlette

Sprops - Session 6 Empty
PostSubject: Sprops - Session 6   Sprops - Session 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:31 pm

I think we're keeping any major changes off radar next game due to the nature of what's going on but if you've got any needs or requests let us know. I think Gogas is planning on a little tinkering with the schematic display but I don't have any major plans myself. I was MUCH happier with the crew quarters and quarters this past time. I'd like to possibly get another roll or two of that plasticy stuff as it filled in really well on the walls.

Any other requests?
Back to top Go down
stareyed

Sprops - Session 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprops - Session 6   Sprops - Session 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:57 am

Depending on how long we're out of the Baxley without checking in, we may want to do a few 'lived in' touches. Considering military vessels aren't really lived on long term, if it's going to be a couple of weeks or months IC til the next session, we might have things like... I dunno, a laundry line in the rec room, and crates of scavenged supplies here and there.
Back to top Go down
minxlette

minxlette

Sprops - Session 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprops - Session 6   Sprops - Session 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:29 am

I like that idea dependent on time frame so we'll let Haley answer that one first Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sprops - Session 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprops - Session 6   Sprops - Session 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:43 pm

There will be some changes, and we'll actually be able to fit the set-up nights into an IC spocial. More on that soon.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Sprops - Session 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprops - Session 6   Sprops - Session 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprops - Session 6
Page 1 of 1