Here are the ambitious ideas for this round:
We’re going to try and do a little more décor for the house. Here are some hopeful changes/additions –
• More general décor
• Extra covering on the windows for better darkness effect
• Convert the laundry room into a little engineering bay for Gull
• Make the piano area an Entertainment Console
• The crew quarters will be more…crew-y
• Task lighting for the main room
While it was fun to cook heaps of stuff, we’re going to make things a little more basic, at least for non-dinner meals (since this is now a military operation). We’ll have the foil-wrapped GAF snacks as before, but we’re also going to have frozen microwave meals, and the hot meals will likely be one-pot stuff. This fits in with the idea that Crane and Nova, as well as the ship in general, are in very different modes and therefore wouldn’t be idling in the kitchen a lot.
There will not be a PowerPoint Isely Mission Briefing that doesn’t really tell us jack-shit. Again, to give this mission a feel that’s different from before, there’s gonna be other things set in place to brief the crew.
New Arrival MP3s for the lot! Hooray!