The Breezes of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Breezes of Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoH2 - Supply List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

BoH2 - Supply List Empty
PostSubject: BoH2 - Supply List   BoH2 - Supply List Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:36 pm

As far as supplies go, here's the deal - Lana is providing Friday dinner and Saturday breakfast. I am providing Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast.

I don't know if Jake needs specific props, but we definitely need someone to bring the three usual cases of water (three was more than enough for eight people last time, but this time we have ten, so three cases should be just about right on the money), and possibly snacks for between meals.

Those who brought inflatable beds last time, if you could do it again, that'd be awesome. We still have plenty of hand-sanitizer and Lysol (hopefully no one will be sick this time).

We can talk about what else we need on Tuesday as well.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
minxlette

minxlette

BoH2 - Supply List Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoH2 - Supply List   BoH2 - Supply List Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:55 am

Snacks would be good. I can bring one case of water if someone wants to get the other two.

The props from last time worked fine - I'll be adding to them but oyu don't need to worry about that.

Haley, do we need more garbage bags?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BoH2 - Supply List Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoH2 - Supply List   BoH2 - Supply List Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 am

We do. Two boxes of the big lawn guys.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

BoH2 - Supply List Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoH2 - Supply List   BoH2 - Supply List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoH2 - Supply List
Page 1 of 1