The Breezes of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Breezes of Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Stuff for December

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Stuff for December Empty
PostSubject: New Stuff for December   New Stuff for December Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Here are the ambitious ideas for this round:

Setting:
We’re going to try and do a little more décor for the house. Here are some hopeful changes/additions –
• More general décor
• Extra covering on the windows for better darkness effect
• Convert the laundry room into a little engineering bay for Gull
• Make the piano area an Entertainment Console
• The crew quarters will be more…crew-y
• Task lighting for the main room

Food:
While it was fun to cook heaps of stuff, we’re going to make things a little more basic, at least for non-dinner meals (since this is now a military operation). We’ll have the foil-wrapped GAF snacks as before, but we’re also going to have frozen microwave meals, and the hot meals will likely be one-pot stuff. This fits in with the idea that Crane and Nova, as well as the ship in general, are in very different modes and therefore wouldn’t be idling in the kitchen a lot.

Plot:
There will not be a PowerPoint Isely Mission Briefing that doesn’t really tell us jack-shit. Again, to give this mission a feel that’s different from before, there’s gonna be other things set in place to brief the crew.

Arrival MP3s:
New Arrival MP3s for the lot! Hooray!
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
stareyed

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff for December   New Stuff for December Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Woohoo!

I'm going to volunteer to do the 'GAF' crackers, cheese, and raisins agian. If I can find other small things that can be foiled or packaged I'll grab those too. I have a loose plan to make/print GAF food labels to just tape over things so I'm not spending hours foil wrapping things.

I can happily survive the weekend on laughing cow cheese wedges and crackers if I have too =)
Back to top Go down
minxlette

minxlette

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff for December   New Stuff for December Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm

I have labels you can use. I'll give them to you this weekend.
Back to top Go down
stareyed

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff for December   New Stuff for December Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Lana and I made a lot of new set peices, especially for Engineering, this weekend. Gogas... Engineering has lots of move-y bits. Cords plug into different jacks, wires 'plug' into different holes, some things spin and some things slide. basically.. if it's not taped or glued down, have fun =)
Back to top Go down
minxlette

minxlette

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff for December   New Stuff for December Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 pm

After today's wow-a-thon I will be working on some posters to cover some of the house art and make the ship more ship like. I decided to leave the one over the piano as an art piece because it makes sense over the entertainment center.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff for December   New Stuff for December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stuff for December
Page 1 of 1