The Breezes of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Breezes of Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Continuity Errors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Continuity Errors Empty
PostSubject: Continuity Errors   Continuity Errors Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:15 am

1. Sullivan’s psych profile states that he set the bomb. The character history says he was watching as another gang member set it. Josh and Gogas, you guys can decide which of the two stories you’d prefer to go with.

2. Depending on the background, Nova and Jackson separated three or four years ago. I went with three, which is what’s on the timeline.

3. I mentioned briefly once that the ships do not have faster-than-light travel capability. This is not true. They do, otherwise there’d be no way the Valdosta could reach the Carina arm of the galaxy in a week. Naturally. Kyle was apparently correct - Girls don’t know science.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
pendragon

pendragon

Continuity Errors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuity Errors   Continuity Errors Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:26 am

Hmm. From a science aspect, can we say the sublight drive and the light speed drive are two separate items? I like the idea of solid fuel (or reaction mass) that means you have to put in for refueling, etc, or can burn other ships. But ya. Light speed. And stuff. Very Happy

Canw e give the light speed drive a cool name? Like... the Hawking Drive, or something, as a reference to Hawking's wormhole theories?
Back to top Go down
Sammhael

Sammhael

Continuity Errors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuity Errors   Continuity Errors Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:29 am

Hmmm...Gogas, it's really up to you. Maybe, you MADE the bomb and watched your friend set it? That would make you SLIGHTLY less villainous, and more along the lines of, "Gosh, this is fun building stuff and running around getting rich from my friends and it's not like my actions have consequences" than "Mwah-ha-ha-ha! I like blowing stuff up and setting things on fire!" Or not...I think at this point, it's up to YOU how tortured you'd like to make your character.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Continuity Errors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuity Errors   Continuity Errors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:18 am

4. The CCO of Isely's last name was written as 'Talylor' in Harlan's background. In all other backgrounds, it was 'Tyler'. We're going with 'Tyler' for the official ruling.

5. Timeline says it's nine years since Harlan Lincoln left the GAF. His background says four. Nine is the ruling on this, because he would have left soon after the Galactic Campaign ended.

6. Yet again with Harlan's background, Tyler calls the ship the USS Valdosta. It would technically be the GSS, not the USS. Sorry, guys - this was the first background I wrote and I was still figuring stuff out.

7. Avery Crane is a Captain in the GAF Marines. She's been mentioned as being both Navy and Marines. But she'd have to be in the Marine Corps to be Jordan's commanding officer, since he and Harlan were Marines.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Continuity Errors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuity Errors   Continuity Errors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuity Errors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breezes of Heaven :: OOC-
Jump to: