The Breezes of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Breezes of Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to Orlando

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matto

Getting to Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Orlando   Getting to Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I'd like to play in the January game and I've cleared it off my schedule. But I'm living on a grad student's budget and I don't know if I can afford the trip on my own. I know a few of you talked about helping out. If it's all right with you, I'm trying to put together the ticket money. It looks like the cheapest round trip to Orlando and back to D.C. is $160 (including all the little surcharges).

Kyle told me to post it up here so I am.

Best,
Matt
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Getting to Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Orlando   Getting to Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:19 am

I think I can probably donate to the cause. Not sure how much, but I'll do all I can. I really want you here.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
minxlette

minxlette

Getting to Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Orlando   Getting to Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Sadly Jake and I are strapped until the 15th of January when paychecks come in again. i'd normally love to but just can't this time Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Getting to Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Orlando   Getting to Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:48 pm

I, too, could do a lot more on/after the 15th. Is there any way to hold out 'til then? Or something we can manage around that time?
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
minxlette

minxlette

Getting to Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Orlando   Getting to Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Alternatively can you book on a card and we can chip in to pay that off? I can toss like 40 bucks on the 15th. Just not before heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting to Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Orlando   Getting to Orlando Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to Orlando
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breezes of Heaven :: OOC-
Jump to: