The Breezes of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Breezes of Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Sadie's rank?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pendragon

pendragon

What is Sadie's rank? Empty
PostSubject: What is Sadie's rank?   What is Sadie's rank? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 pm

So I went back and checked, and I saw where we were going to put her to Lieutenant, and Macree up to Lt. Commander, but we spent all weekend calling her Sargent. I'm confused. Smile

Help?
Back to top Go down
stareyed

PostSubject: Re: What is Sadie's rank?   What is Sadie's rank? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:44 pm

It was going to be Lieutenant, but then i think we decided that we didn't want two Lts so if someone said 'Lieutenent' the both of us wouldnt turn around., so i think the fix was she stayed sgt, but went through office training..l so she's a sgt but a comish. officer.
Back to top Go down
pendragon

pendragon

PostSubject: Re: What is Sadie's rank?   What is Sadie's rank? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Our rank stuff makes my brain hurt. Smile

Not picking, just saying. My own knowledge of military rank is always like... "wha?"
Back to top Go down
minxlette

minxlette

PostSubject: Re: What is Sadie's rank?   What is Sadie's rank? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:27 pm

It was sergeant and then she went through officer training so she's a lt. now - equivalent (two pips) but officer instead of straight enlisted. Basically we set it so each of the enlisted grunt ranks had a lower officer level equivalent - officer outranks if present. Macree's Lt-commander now. I think we were mostly referring to Sadie as Sargeant out of affection more than much else.

Sorry I know it's gotten complex. I tried to get it as simple as possible and still allow for command chain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Sadie's rank?   What is Sadie's rank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Sadie's rank?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breezes of Heaven :: OOC-
Jump to: