The Breezes of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Breezes of Heaven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In The Beginning...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

In The Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: In The Beginning...   In The Beginning... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:04 am

The projector's going to display a starfield and we're going to rearrange the furniture and make that room into the bridge. We'll be taping garbage bags to every window to totally black them out - since we're playing all day Saturday and don't want sunlight getting through.

I've found a neat screensaver that looks like a Star Trek systems console, and I want to have that going on the computers in the house. One of the things we might want to try and make cheaply are other fake control panels to put on desks or walls on on the bridge so people have props to fiddle with.

We've come a long way, baby.
Back to top Go down
https://ilarp.forumotion.net
minxlette

minxlette

In The Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning...   In The Beginning... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 pm

:grins: and it was still awesome then.

Things I want to add next time (which really are just because I'm out of time and money for sprops this time)
Dragonfire WILL laser engrave plastic clip boards meaning if we do a design, we can send it, clip the LED to it and tada - data pads = awesome
Get the VOSS (sad on this this time but since it just won't get here in time from any site I trust)
Get the patches straightened out
Get some sort of space walk suit figured out

Back to top Go down

In The Beginning...
Page 1 of 1